Stock trading has a potential for large rewards; however, on the flip side it can be a large risk. Knowing some of the better stock options can help you alleviate some of the risk involved.
To become better at being an informed stock options trader you will need to know what the biggest seller would be at the moment.
Platinum stock has become more lucrative in 2000. Platinum, which is rarer than gold, is now going for around $2,000 per ounce instead of the $400 in the 1990s. The top producers of platinum are South Africa, Russia and Canada. Some of the best stocks to buy for platinum mining are:
- AAUK: Anglo American PLC – Stock: P/E of 12, forward P/E of 19 and pays a yield of 2.6%. Market cap is $86 billion. Trades on NASDAQ.
- AGPPY.PK: Anglo Platinum – Market cap is $37 billion and net profit margin is 24%.
- ANO: Anooraq Resources Corporation – Based in Canada and is engaged with the investigation of platinum group metals in South Africa. Reported reduced earnings per share of negative $0.03.
- AQPBF.PK: Aquarius Platinum – Market cap is over $4 billion. P/E of 18.7. Locations are in South Africa and Zimbabwe.
- IMPUY.PK: Impala Platinum – Mines group metals. Operations located in South Africa and Zimbabwe. Market cap for this organization is $26 billion with a 28% profit margin.
- NILSY.PK: JSC MMC NORilsk – This is organization is Russian owned. Net profit margin is approximately 49% and has a market cap of $56 billion.
- LNMIY.PK: Lonmin PLC: Based in South Africa and mines group metals. P/E is 34 and market cap is $11 billion.
- PAL: North American Palladium – Has a market cap of $383 million with a negative per share earnings of $0.46.
- NMPNF.PK: Northam Platinum Pty – Mines in South Africa. The net profit margin for this stock is 31.5%.
- SWC: Stillwater – SWC’s organization and operation is located in Montana. This company has a forward P/E of 16.
These stocks are having positive result on the market at the moment and would be a good investment for any stock traders who are looking for a good investment.